For the past ten years Glasair III owners have been able to enjoy the comfort of first class air conditioning with an Airflow Systems retrofit A/C kit. An attractive overhead console delivers cold air to the pilot and passenger from an evaporator mounted behind the baggage compartment (no loss of baggage space). The efficient engine driven compressor is driven by a proprietary serpentine drive system utilizing a new Airflow Systems flywheel supplied with the kit.
For anyone that has flown a Glasair III during the summer below Latitude 38 you know how hot it gets in a Glasair cockpit. Being able to taxi and wait for clearance with doors closed and locked in air conditioned comfort adds safety and enjoyment to an already exceptional aircraft.
- CNC machined aluminum compressor brackets (hard anodized)
- New Serpentine Flywheel (exchange)
- Evaporator w/ 3 speed fan (12 or 24 volt)
- High efficiency compressor
- Composite evaporator shelf
- 4 high-flow vents
- Receiver drier w/ mounts
- Safety pressure switch
- Belly scoop w/ condenser
- Complete wiring kit w/ all terminals and connectors
- All hoses, fittings, and belts
- All hardware necessary for installation
- Excellent customer support